Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best brand of skin care for pimples?

I need the best brand that will help get rid of my pimples faster, right now I am using clean %26amp; clear and it is not cutting it at all.What is the best brand of skin care for pimples?
I answer from experience. Buy ';witch hazel'; (an astrigent) and ';St Ives apricot scrub';. After you wash your face with apricot scrub, go over face with astrigent on a cottonball. They work together drying out your pimples and healing your face. I am 99.9% sure you won't be disappointed.:)What is the best brand of skin care for pimples?
CLEAN AND CLEAR


but you got to do it everyday,even if your at a friends house or something or elses you will have alot of pimples in the next morning.


ok





first thing to know, your skin is always going to dry no matter what.





#1 product:clean%26amp;clear acne cleanser


http://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/producti鈥?/a>





#2 mostoizer


(site below whatever one fits your skin best)








if your looking for exact stuff,


http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>





just always go to clean and clear,


i think clean and clear is the best only if you keep to it,


dont use to much,


to often,


or almost never.


any questions mail me back
Clinique worked for me, when I used their acne face soap I didn't have a pimple for literally a year. Gets a little pricey, but totally worth it.
SkinCeuticals Clarying Cleanser (my dermatologist recommended it and it has cleared up my complexion)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist.
use jhonsons baby soap . for face i guss coz it is mild and avoid creams and lotions try to keep it dry Pimples r mostly on oily skin
Sunflower Naturals, it's very gentle, non-drying and helps reduce inflammation that can cause pimples and is fortified with colloidal oats, zinc and vitamin E.


http://www.sunflowernaturals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin