Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin Care?

I have fair skin that is pretty sensitive and acne prone. Whay are the best things to use. Also I have some acne on my sholders and my skin is very dry all over. What should I do to fix all of this!!!Skin Care?
neutrogena!!! they even have an acne body wash so it will help you shoulders deffinately...i only got it on my face os i use the face washes but my cousin gets it on her shoulders and upper back so she uses the body wash as well and it clears it us really well!Skin Care?
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
OMG!!! Finally i find someone with acne on his shoulders... I thought i was the only one..i feel really bad about this..
AVON has it all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin