Thursday, December 10, 2009

How effective are Revitol products for skin care?

I'm really having problems with acne and pimple scars on my face and so far I can't find a skin product that works on me. I discovered Revitol, namely Revitol Acne Spot Gel and Revitol Acnezine Acne Solution. I was wondering if these are effective. Also, where can I buy these products here in manila? Moreover, how much do they cost?How effective are Revitol products for skin care?
well my family have used both the cellulite cream and i used both the acnezine solutions and swear by it, it worked wonders for me


we got our creams from http://www.revitol.site88.netHow effective are Revitol products for skin care?
There are many products out there that are great for acne treatment. The most popular is Proactive, though many customers complain of the drying effect. You may want to check out Murad's acne treatment. It does not contain the trying agent, so it is much better on the skin. Here is a review of the murad system: http://glamouredited.com/skin/Murad_acne鈥?/a>





I've tried revitol products but not their acne products. There's quite a few complaints about the company as a whole , check the better business bureau (use their website address to search for them) and you'll see how many complaints they've gotten. In general, I would recommend the murad system. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin