Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are your favorite skin care products and what do you like about them?

To date mine are Philosophy and my favorite store brand is Neutrogena. I absolutely love Philosophy Hope in a Jar and Neutrogena Intensive Eye Lift. Both really improve the texture of skin to me.What are your favorite skin care products and what do you like about them?
i like the clean %26amp; clear morning bust, because it accualy does help you wake up and feel more brighter and awakeWhat are your favorite skin care products and what do you like about them?
Clinique 3 Step. It repairs your skin and prevents break outs. The line huge and easy to make custom to your skin type. WONDERFUL!!
Aveeno, so far.


It's natural,


and smells great. =)


It's by Johnson %26amp; Johnson,


so it's smells like babies. =D
To guarantee the greatest quality skin care products, you should make your own. 9 times





out of 10 you can save money and make a more beneficial treatment then





any department store bought brand if you have the right recipes. www.weeklybeautyrecipe.com
There is a good variety of info on the web about skin care tricks and helps. I got





some good info on skin care at this web site, askername}.
I just like Baby Lotion, It makes my skin soft.


What is this Neutrogena intensive eye lift you speak of?


Tell me more, i hate the under of my eyes, the skin is slightly wrinkled if i buy that will it improve it??


tell me more please pleasee?
  • bebo skins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin