Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you recommend a skin care product or regimen? What keeps your skin looking good?

I'm not a teenager, but I always seem to have at least one blemish. If you've found something that keeps your face both clear and moisturized, I'd love to know your secret!Can you recommend a skin care product or regimen? What keeps your skin looking good?
I don't know if you meant to ask it in a acne situation or you meant to just keep it healthy.





Honest to God, the best thing to do to keep your skin healthy is to drink the recommended amount of water each day. You do this for a month and you'll start seeing a difference in you skin condition. Keep it up too. Exercise brings alot of blood and vibrance to your face to.





Some other tips are to wash your face everyday. Every other day use a cleanser w/ vitamins in it and a cooling action. It is always best to use cold water. This closes the pores so that dirt doesn't go back in, warm water opens the pores and allows that to happen. Moisturize all of your skin everyday. Your face once a week, and rough spots 2-3 times a day. The best thing though is the water. It's also way easier.LOL.Can you recommend a skin care product or regimen? What keeps your skin looking good?
i know where your coming from i tried many products from drug stores all the way up to leading department stores. but i have been using Chanel precision for almost 2 years now and its the best. just go to Chanel.com and go to skin care and from here they have charts to ';diagnose your skin'; and se what products fit you the best. also i suggest trying energizing radiance toner, and deep purifying exfoliating mousse. though these products may be priced highly its worth it remember its quality not quantity


i hope i have helped you
I am 27 years old and I was still breaking out REALLY bad. Then I got very stressed and I looked like I was 14 again.


I started using Phisoderm Acne Face Wash and then Acne Free blemish gel (both can be found cheap at walmart) and I have not had any bad break outs since October. I got my friend to try those 2 things and it worked so good for her too.
Anything by Philosophy (you get it at Sephora or Marshall Fields)


They have an amazing face wash called Purity. HIGHLY recommended
Proactive works awesome!
I use proactiv and I must say not only do it keep my skin looking good but it also keeps the bumps and blackheads away. It has also helped with my blemishes, everyone tells me how great my skin looks and how there's a glow to it. It's great. I have the 3 piece system plus a moisturizer. They have many systems go to the website and check it out
I had BAD acne as a teenager and tried EVERYTHING. ( Even dermatologist stuff.) I have Proactive and it's okay- dont think it's the best. I use Mary Kay Deep Cleanser ( Formula 3) and Toner. Once in awhile I'll do the mask. I like it the best cause it works great and it will NOT dry out your skin.
Bye-Bye Blemish works for me, You try it. Its cheap
Nourifusion
  • bebo skins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin