Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there a good online resource for advanced skin care recipes using the latest ingredients for aging?

I have recently turned 43 and noticed a few more lines cropping up on my face. I would like to make my own skin care with both kitchen ingredients and advanced ingredients that are showing some promise like matryxl, etc...Is there a good online resource for advanced skin care recipes using the latest ingredients for aging?
There are tons of sites and blogs online that have recipes for antiaging. However, I found them to be very repetitive and old. The resource I use that has great recipes is www.faceliftrecipes.comIs there a good online resource for advanced skin care recipes using the latest ingredients for aging?
I heard rubbing grapes on wrinkles helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin