Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I use acne gel in my skin care routine?

Wash -%26gt; Cleanse -%26gt; splash cold water -%26gt; moisturise





Would putting spot cream on go before or after moisturising? Or should I skip moistutising?How do I use acne gel in my skin care routine?
If its something you got from the doctors, then use moisturiser after putting the gel on unless you only use it once a day, in which case put the gel on in the evening and moisturise in the morning, or vice versa.





If its over the counter products it doesnt make all that much difference at all xxHow do I use acne gel in my skin care routine?
Always put the acne medicine before moisturizer.


This will make the medicine penetrate the pores first to zap those acne.


Furthermore, some acne medicine have some moisturizing effect in them, so its a double bonus.
after everything because you don't want to wipe it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin