Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has any one tried the meladerm skin lightening product by civant skin care?

If you did try the product did you use it to just get rid of scars and blemishes or did you use it to make your skin whiter? If so how long did it take you to see results. I am a very dark-skinned african-american and i want to use meladerm to make my skin color shades lighter. If you know of other effective skin whitening products which don't contain harmful substances like hydroquinone, please let me know because i want to make my skin shades lighter.Has any one tried the meladerm skin lightening product by civant skin care?
im waiting for an answer just like you, i was wondering about this product, i have dark underarms so i wanns use it there, but most reviews on the net and from few ppl i heard they say it works, plus, it doesnt contain any harmful ingredients, so i guess im gonna try it, and i belive these kinda products take a long time to see effective results, like a couple of months, good like to you..Has any one tried the meladerm skin lightening product by civant skin care?
I HAVE BEEN USING MELADERM FOR 1 MONTH NOW AND I'M A MEDIUM BROWN COMPLEXION, ALTHOUGHT I'M NOT TRYING TO LIGHTEN MY OVERALL COMPLEXION JUST A FEW BLEMISHES. IT HAS WORKED FOR ME I NOTICE A BIG VISIBLE CHANGE IN THE AREAS WHERE I USE IT. AS FAR A RX FOR BROWN SKIN I HAVE USED THAT ONE AS WELL. Report Abuse

RX FOR BROWN SKIN WORKS AS WELL JUST NOT AS QUICKLY. Report Abuse

Ive used it before. its a good product and does what it says. I didnt use it for underarms though. I was using it on my face and neck to lighten up a dark tan. For some reason my face and neck always get really dark during the summer even if I use sunblock. It took about a month to start seeing the results with the meladerm and after 3 months my face color was back to its original tone.
I've never tried it but have you seen Rx for Brown Skin at Sephora.com?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin