Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats the best product for men skin care specially for the face?

Please help me to look younger and good. Please list the products that are good and what are they for. Is it ok for us men to go to derma clinics?Whats the best product for men skin care specially for the face?
I have my father using the Arbonne NutrimenC RE9 Anti Aging line. This line, which includes a facial wash, shave gel, toner and moisturizing sun screen, is specially formulated for aging skin.





If you'd like to try a sample of the products, you can go to my web site, sign my guestbook, and just let me know where to send them. I'd be glad to!





Thanks! www.snthayer.myarbonne.comWhats the best product for men skin care specially for the face?
Both my dad and husband suffer from dry skin and discoloration in the face. I got them both putting Palmer's coco butter on there faces at night. There skin looks amazing and smooth and the discoloration is fading. I would also suggest a sun screen during the day. It will help ward off any further damage. I use one by oil of olay called complete all day moisture lotion SPF 15. I have been using this product for over 10 years. People guess I'm 19, I am actually 25. So I think it works. You may also want to get a clay mask to use weekly(like Freeman avocado and oatmeal) It will help purge your pores which makes your skin smoother and firmer. All of the products I've mentioned are available at Wal Mart or Target.
My husband uses my artistry products. It really has been working for him. A women asked him the other day what he had done different because she had noticed the difference. I use Artistry Time Defiance, and we love it.
of course it is OK for men to go to dermatologists if they need an expert opinion on their skin...I know many that have. try: Nivea for Men its Niveas line designed especially for men and what there skin is most prone to... asking a dermatologist won't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin