Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good skin care product for your face?

What product, gets rid of acne, pores, or oil on your face? I get acne easily, and have tried a few products and some work, some don't. I have tried OXY,Noxema, and some Clean and Clear stuff.What is a good skin care product for your face?
try natural stuff. i always use Desert Escence tea tree oil face wash and tea tree oil. it's a natural antibiotic. then use toothpaste for an overnight blemish treatment. and always use oil free moisturizer.What is a good skin care product for your face?
I have very oily skin and I use Biore pore unclogging scrub, and it works wonderful for me. My skin is always so soft and smooth and I haven't had a breakout in a week or so.
First of all ... WASH YOUR FACE!





nothing works better than this...





try using proactive.. but depending on your skin type proactive may just dry out your skin. So make sure you moisturize!





I really hope this helps!





p.s. I have had a lot of skin problems in the past so I know a lot about skin things..... fell free to contact me if you have any more questions!





good luck!!!
it depends what kind of skin type you have.


Like for me, Proactive just dryed out my face, but for my friend it works great for her.


so now with me, I odnt use anything, I only put on clean and clear face lotion, but I never wash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin