Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care?

well i need some skin care routine that will work for my face and i wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem as me! i have a really oily nose and my face isnt the softest. i have pimples that pop up. any suggestions with what i could wash my face with? thank you! :)Skin care?
Yeah, I have the same problem and I use Neutrogena because it's gentle but effective.


Exfoliate once a week but not more then that, it cause broken capillaries around your nose.


Alway moisturize because it will keep your skin soft. And use toner before you moisturize and after you wash because it will shrink your pores.Skin care?
It all depends on your skin, If it is only a little oily then I could suggest Clinique 3-step, or Proactiv solution is always great for that problem skin.
try home remedies found here:


http://marshiemallows.blogspot.com





there is also a list of masks there grouped according to skin type. know yours and choose what is best for your type.





hope this helps.;-)
dove, cetaphil, %26amp; aveeno work good
ACNE ROCKS :) GOT BLACKHEADS HERE LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin