Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone ever tried the Mary Kay skin care system, and did it work for you?

I have heard both sides of the spectrum, so I wanted some real feedback.Has anyone ever tried the Mary Kay skin care system, and did it work for you?
My mom has used this for 40 years and loves it. She mainly loves the heavy night cream, since she has extremely dry skin. I have to admit, my mom has beautiful peaches and cream skin and not alot of wrinkles for 64....she thinks alot of this is also due to always drinking tons of water every day, and NEVER did she sleep in her make-up.Has anyone ever tried the Mary Kay skin care system, and did it work for you?
i would not recommend using Mary Kay. there are too much chemicals that ruin your skin. if your having problems on your face use natural soaps specially made for sensitive skin
Mary Kay has more then just one skin care system it is customized products for your skin type. Since it is try before you buy and 100% guaranteed why don't you judge for yourself? You can have someone send you samples to try it or you can sit down with someone who can explain the different products and help you choice what is best for you . Everyone's skin is different and we all have different likes and dislikes so see if it is for you.


I have customers that swear by it and will use nothing else and I have customers that only buy specific items.
my mom uses that and i think she likes i never really ask her how she feels about it .shes 38 and she well dosent look old.


and her skin is well no inperfections i would say .
Yup, Yup, Yup. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin