Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you recomend a good skin care product that moisturizes rough scaly skin?

I have a patch of skin on my ankle that is rough, scaly and discoloured. Can you recomend something that can make it less itchy and painful.





And yes my doctor has looked at it and she says that's not what skin cancer looks like, and that was that...Can you recomend a good skin care product that moisturizes rough scaly skin?
I can't believe your doctor didn't recommend or prescribe something for it. To me it sounds like you may have a patch of eczema. There are a few creams you can use to get rid of it. First for the itching use a cortizone cream or Benadryl cream and let that dry on there then to moisturize the dryness and et your skin pretty again use eucerin cream. It's more like a paste but that stuff is good. Years ago I babysat a toddler who had been born with no oil glands in his skin so imagine how dry and scaly his skin was and I put eucerin cream on him before bed and that stuff made him feel sooo good. I hope this advice helps. Let me know how it turns out. mmflyn801@yahoo.comCan you recomend a good skin care product that moisturizes rough scaly skin?
Aveeno products work great....you can get the collodial oatmeal bath and mix it into a paste and put it on the area at night and then put Aveeno lotion on it during the day


the oatmeal will help in the healing process and it soothes
Alpha-Keri products are designed for your problem exactly.
The Body shop has Some Great Body butters that work and for something even Stronger Tea Tree oil helps with that sort of thing!
Sounds like excema maybe? Um, I use Aveeno baby wash and I just picked this hemp Malibu lotion from wall mart.. Yea I know... sounds totally off the wall right! But seriously, it helped me like over night and it doesn't leave your skin looking shiny and oily like Sheah butters tend to do to me!
E45 is very good,ive tried it before


goodluck
Try Aquaphor-Eucerin. you can find it pretty much anywhere.


I use this product and it really works.
you look like someone of color. if so, and or otherwise, i recommend getting african shea butter. none of that stuff you find in wal-mart or anywhere else that's corporate branded that sells corporate branded products. if you go to flea markets and see black merchants with it then get it, it's worth it. it's yellow and hard, has a pretty good fragrance. once you rub it between your palms it breaks down fairly well and looks and feels greasy, but not so much really. email me if you need more info. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin