Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care?

i heard that drinking a lot of milk is bad for your skin (can lead to breakouts, etc.)


what about soy milk?


is that a better alternative, or just the same?Skin care?
I don't know if soymilk helps or doesn't but heads up, I found it DISGUSTING. That's just me though, I am sure lots of people like it. I can't stand the texture, it's like drinking milk flavored water.Skin care?
water, water, water drink water
I've never heard of that. I did however hear that drinking a lot of water is very good for your skin.
I come from a background in skincare and have never heard that milk is bad. Refined sugar is the worst. But most of it is either puberty or genetics.
milk is good for you...skin or bones...acne has NOTHING to do with what you eat or don't eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin