Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the difference between Jarfa Skin Care line and Arbonne's?

Is the quality the same. Is one better then the other?What is the difference between Jarfa Skin Care line and Arbonne's?
I am not familiar with Jarfa's skin care line but I can say that Arbonne's skin care lines are excellent.


They are:


鈥?Botanically-based: A proprietary blending of science and nature, based on herbal and botanical principles.


鈥?pH correct: Skin care pH of 5.5 ensures maximum benefit.


鈥?Hypoallergenic: Voluntary human testing meets hypoallergenic substantiation claim criteria.


鈥?Dermatologist tested: Voluntary human tests done under the watchful eye of an independent dermatologist.


鈥?Never tested on animals: Substantiation and safety testing is performed at independent laboratories on voluntary human panels.


鈥?Formulated without animal products or by-products: Plants and herbs together with science and technology offer superior benefits.


鈥?Formulated without mineral oil: Occlusive oil can interfere with skin functions as well as advanced delivery systems.


鈥?Formulated without dyes or chemical fragrances: Dyes and fragrances are known irritants and can cause allergic reactions.*





Arbonne's products are pure, safe and beneficial.


You can check out my website and send me an email if you have any other questions.What is the difference between Jarfa Skin Care line and Arbonne's?
[ - like arbonne better - ]
i used to sell jaffra products a long long time ago, my favorites were royal jelly and almond oil, you know any jaffra dealers now?i want some almond oil, put that in your tub, wow!the smell is wonderful, no need for any perfume or body lotion, I'm not sure what is better,I'm a mary k user now and love it,a little pricey, but excellent stuff, check it out at www.marykay/jbilliter.com, do a virtual tour, good luck
They are both over priced for the quality.... they are multi level scams, you get cheap products for high price I personally do not reccommend either brand
I personally have tried both along with other skin care lines and by far, in my opinion, Arbonne is awesome. I have very sensitive skin and I have not had a problem with anything that I have used.
I did Jafra 30 years ago and have just discovered Arbonne. I am now 50 and whatever it does to my skin is *noticeable*. One thing I can say about Arbonne is that it's Alexa ranking puts it in the Top 25 Network Marketing Companies.





They also are cruelty-free, no animal testing and no animal products or by-products at all.





As for the comments someone made about these products being overpriced -- please. You get what you pay for. When was the last time you checked the price of this type of product at even a Sears or JCPenney? Not cheap.





As for network marketing -- again, please. You try to bring this caliber of product to the market using traditional advertising and warehousing, and it will all have to be sold at Sak's. There are some marvelously high quality products moved to consumers via this business model, check those Top 50 lists and you may be quite surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin