Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are some good products for skin care?

Anything that works for clearing up pores, minimizing them, giving skin a nice glow even. Any recommended regimen that works would also be helpful!





I know it can all vary depending on skin types, so any information on those would be great too.





Thanks!What are some good products for skin care?
I can tell you what works for an oily/combination skin type. I have tried just about every product at the drugstore and have finally settled on a regimen for my skin. At night I use Clean and Clear makeup removing cleansing cloths, then I use an astringent, usually Sea Breeze or Clean and Clear depending on if my skin is broken out. I apply Estee Lauder Night Repair serum to any blemishes (it says that it is for wrinkles, but it works wonders on stray pimples) and finish off with Clinique moisture surge moisturizer (it is really light and is a gel so it absorbs quickly and doesn't make my skin oily).





In the morning I use either a Biore pore refining cleanser, or Neutrogena acne cleanser depending on what time of the month it is, and then use an astringent, and the Clinique moisturizer.





Hope that helps!What are some good products for skin care?
Clinique's 3 step system. Go to a counter at a department store and they'll match you up to one according to your skin type. They also have a lot of other products for pores too.
Okay- for cleaning pores, try Biore pore cleansing strips. They work REALLY well. I have extremely sensitive skin, and i never get irritated. So this will work with basically any skin type. The same thing goes for this really nice face wash: Clean%26amp;Clear Sensitive Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser. It's oil free too, so it doesn't make u get pimples or anything. Last but not least is a moisturizer: Clean%26amp;Clear Oil Free Morning Glow moisturizer. It honestly gives u a nice glow and moisturizes quite nicely. Hope i helped!
Have you hear of the Complete Skin Care Set by Dr. Greenberg? Get it at http://www.cosmeticsurgeoninajar.com/com鈥?/a> . As the name suggests, it takes complete care of your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin