Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best skin care product you have used?

im looking for a good skin care product. i have a hard time finding anything that works well for me, because i have oily skin, so most stuff just dries out my skin and makes it worse. so yeah, any recommendations are helpful. thanks! =DWhat is the best skin care product you have used?
Well, I cured my oily skin without any topical products. What actually worked for me was peppermint/spearmint tea. I read about it on acne.org, so I decided to try it. I got some Bigelow's Mint Medley tea at Meijer for $2.50, and I drink it twice a day. It tastes a little funky, but I got over that quick, because after about a week or two my skin wasn't oily anymore. And my skin was always drenching with oil and shiny enough to be used as a mirror, because of genetics, but this tea cured it completely which was amazing for me. I really suggest you try it, although any peppermint or spearmint tea should work just as well.





My own personal favorite skin care product, though, is Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10. I have pretty stubborn moderate acne, but using this along with taking zinc and drinking apple cider vinegar (and spearmint/peppermint tea!) has really helped my skin.What is the best skin care product you have used?
I second the Laneige recommendation. As mentioned, its a Korean line, but its fantastic stuff and totally worth it. I was very glad to have found it in Chinatown.





I've also be very happy with Chanel's Hydromax for a moisturizer. Its expensive but it doesn't make me break out and even makes my pores look smaller.



i use baby wipes to clean my face. i buy the target brand the one with aloe and vitamin E. believe it or not it really does clean my makeup off and doesn't leave it dry.


after that i use loreal active daily moisture spf 15 ( it's for all skin types-CVS) you only need a lil bit to cover your whole face.


hope this helps:)
I have the same problem as you. What I do is I clean my face with Neutrogena's Foaming Face Wash (blue container), and I moisturize with Aveeno (the SPF kind if I'm going out, but usually just the regular lotion).





Hope that helps.
i am using the wave.


it's not like proactiv that makes acne go away, but it's just a cleanser, and my skin in perfect now (i had oily)
proactiv, great balance to make your skin not to dry and not to oily. also lancome
Hi there^^





Biotherm!


And... Also... I'm from Korea, and they sell this really good skincare line called Laneige.... Check it out on google^^
I just use Vannicream. Its soap, but its pretty amazing.
WATER. it cleared up my skin and made me feel great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin