Thursday, December 10, 2009

What skin care product should i use?

Recently, I've been having bad outbreaks on my left cheek and horrible on my chin. My skin is always greasy, except for the first half an hour after i shower. I shower twice a day and I use St. Eve's apricot scrub and Noxzema. Can anyone please please please suggest something that may work? Either home remedies or something over the counter.


Thanks,


Julie.What skin care product should i use?
Take care of your oily skin and you will have a clearer skin.


Wash as often as you can


Scrub your face everyday


Drink lots of water


Avoid greasy food


More information can be had


http://www.skinsheen.com/articles-oily-s鈥?/a>


http://www.skinsheen.com/articles-acne-1鈥?/a>What skin care product should i use?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and





blemishes. Fast results too!





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples on ebay at:





You can search up ';best acne solution ever'; or go here





http://cgi.ebay.com/BEST-acne-solution-s鈥?/a>





ever_W0QQitemZ180387298364QQcmdZViewIt鈥?br>




hash=item29ffebbc3c%26amp;_trksid=p4634.c0.m鈥?br>




Or you can buy the whole container for $160, I believe.





My sister and cousin have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up.





I hope this helps. =)
Buy Clean %26amp; Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser. It's like six dollars at Walmart.





Or! My sister who HAD horrible acne on her cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead and she's being using skin ID for about a couple months now and her face is like CLEAR! I'm so jealous. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin