Saturday, November 28, 2009

What skin care product should i used to wash my face?

I'm a 21 year old man, the skin on my nose keeps on breaking out, and completely drying out. What product should i used to take care of this and wash my face.What skin care product should i used to wash my face?
To cleanse your face, I think you should use a product called Nutri-Pure. It's from GARNIER. It makes your face really clean and makes your skin look smooth%26amp;pureWhat skin care product should i used to wash my face?
use clear pores or aloe vera check it out http://aloeverainfo.co.cc Report Abuse

Try Proactiv!
Cetaphil, u can't go wrong, its not too harsh and it still feels clean. Although it doesn't lather, its still cleaning. and you can get it in bulk. and then always follow up with an oil free moisturizer...becuase even though it seems like that would make it worse....it will balance out the dryness and the acne will clear up.


If you are really worried, try some drug store spot treatment. Or if its really bad I would reccommend differin
I use Vichy, it's a little expensive but really worth it. I used to have a lot of skin issues too but this product is amazing.
Try a sea salt or sugar scrub, I use it in the shower after I wash my face, so it's not dry. Plus sleep on terry cloth. Check out www.plushpillowcases.com They clean your face while you sleep. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin