Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best skin care product besides proactive?

My face is a little on the rough side, so I thought I could get some suggestions from other people!What is the best skin care product besides proactive?
HI!





I am a consultant for Arbonne International. We have a wonderful product called ';Clear Advantage';. It is best for oily skin with minor to major acne. I have had several girlfriends purchase this from me and state that it is better then their Proactiv. The ';Clear Advantage'; line also has a Skin Support Dietary Supplement so this line works from the inside as well as the outside.





I you would like more informatio regarding this products, send me an email.What is the best skin care product besides proactive?
Proactiv is actually too harsh for skin on your face. With ingredients like Benzoyl Peroxide, it bleaches out your skin and treats it topically instead of systemically.





If you have scarring or rough skin and your budget can handle a product line which really works (for longer than a few weeks), I recommend going with a higher-end line, like:





Dr. Perricone (www.NVPerriconeMD.com)


Intuit Beauty (www.lovethyskin.com)


Jan Marini (www.janmarini.com)





They each have TARGETED products with healthy solutions to a multitude of skincare issues, and I've had much success referring some of my top clients to products in each of those lines.
clean and clear is really good
What do you have against Proactiv?





I'll admit, at first I was skeptical, since it was on TV and celebrities advertised it and the excessive commercials and things. but I finally sucked it up and spent the money, and go it.





And seriously, my face is almost flawless now. I don't wear makeup or put sunscreen on it much, just use ProActiv.





I'm 16 and really, you should go with it. If you follow the directions and never miss a day with it, it works miracles XD








I see people beneath me are saying negative things about ProActiv. To be honest, two times daily is too much for my sensitive face, so I only do it once. Depending on the toughness of your skin, you may be able to handle twice daily, or maybe once every other day. It really depends on you.





And i don't use the moisturizer that comes with it, i feel like it makes my skin oily.





ProActiv is the best, but you have to sort of figure out your own way to use it sometimes! XD
I've found DOVE skin care products to be VERY effective..





They work, and always leave my skin feeling soft...
well 4 one proactive is addictive.


dont use it its bad.


use somethings like


Clearasil, velocity


or something at your local store.
pro activ works the best sorry but its true
I had a bad experience with Proactive; it's just too strong for my face. Be careful if you have sensitive skin. However, for rough/dry patches of skin, and uneven skin tone, I love Lancome's Primordiale Cell Defense. It's a great serum for under your moisturizer. I also use it with their Pure Focus Lotion which is a mattifier. I think it has salicylic acid so it unclogs pores. Now when I have a few break outs, they're usually white heads, better than the deep craters I was getting before.
Just try clear pores and see the difference it makes
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin