Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the single best skin care tip you could give to someone?

Curious to hear the answers:)What is the single best skin care tip you could give to someone?
ALWAYS start with a clean face! I use a Buff Puff to really polish my skin and get it deep clean. Recently, a wonderful thing happened. I'd been hearing about the benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a facial moisturizer. I thought it would make my skin oily and greasy. Not so! It has turned out to be better then any skin care product I've ever used. Even the really expensive stuff! It makes my skin look healthier then ever before. Lines have disappeared and sun damage (little brown spots) has disappeared. My skin tone is even and I look 10 years younger.


So that's my big tip. EVOO is the only way to healthy and happy skin!What is the single best skin care tip you could give to someone?
Other than stay out of sun...





Dont wear makeup. Not only does it make many look unattractive, but it also is very damaging to the skin in the long term. Its not the makeup itself, but some of the application techniques, and the harsher cleansers used to clean up afterwards. Foundations that clog poors, powerders that dry your skin. Mascara that is impossible to get off, (think all that rubbing around eyes doesnt make wrinkles worse?)





As far as products... stick to things found in nature. Less chemicals, less animal byproducts. There are many organic skincare products out there as well.
STAY OUT OF THE SUN!
Drink lots of water
always moisturize
you can't stay out of the sun.. but you can wear sunscreen everyday to avoid sun damage because the sun is the no. 1 cause for premature aging.
when choosing skin products make sure u choose one that is suitable for your skin type (dry, combined or oily) and AGE.
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin