Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your skin care regime to fight acne?

What masks or home remedies do you use? Id like to change mine and itd be great if i could get some ideas to fight my acne.What is your skin care regime to fight acne?
The Over-The-Counter stuff is just wasting your money. Trust me, I've spent thousands of dollars from when I was 13yrs old until I was 19. I decided to go see a dermatologist at 19, and the stuff they've had me on had helped through time. I am 21 now, and no more breakouts. All that I have to worry about now is the scars that I have from the past. Talk to a dermatologist about your problem and what you would like to try (if you would like to try topical remedies, or oral medications). They will work with you to find out what works well for you. The doctors knows what's best for you. Each individual person's skin and body system works differently with different things. Therefore, it's hard to tell you that my remedy would work for you as well. You really gotta talk to a dermatologist to figure out what works well for your own skin.





Also, most dermatologists have lots of samples for you to try out first, before you actually fill your prescription. And if they give you any medications, you have to give it at least 3 months minimum in order to tell if it really works or not. Most medications don't sink into your system quickly. It took me over 7 months to see the full results of this product called Ziana Gel.





I hope this helps.What is your skin care regime to fight acne?
The fastest and arguably most efficient method to get rid of acne for good is detoxification.





Acne is an internal problem that translates into skin inflammations and eruptions in the form of acne. This is why skin treatments are not the best solution for acne, but natural remedies can be. I would recommend eating lots of fruit and drinking lots of water.





However, It has been widely reported that ';apple-fasting'; (a detox method) is the fastest natural way to cure acne. Many of my readers have reported their acne clearing up in just days while apple-fasting. And unlike other treatments, acne is unlikely to return once the body has been completely detoxified. One of my readers was so impressed with one of the popular apple-fast acne solutions that he wrote about his experiences below. If you've got time, take a look...





http://www.squidoo.com/AcneFree-InThreeD鈥?/a>
Eggs yolk mask for sure, or acne medicine containing sulfur.





Eggs work best and don't mess up your skin. Just smear the yolk on your face and let it set for about 10 minutes once a day. It makes your skin soft and even looking and heals up zits faster than the treatments.





If you want to know more about the over the counter medications read on, I am, unfortunately, somewhat of an expert.





There are 2 main types of acne medication you can get at the store. Almost all the ones you find have one of these medicines. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME MEDICINE. They all say maximum strength because they are.





1. BENZOIL PEROXIDE- %10 is maximum strength


2. SYSILIC ACID- 2% is maximum strength





They all work the same by drying your zits (and your face). They are effective for most acne just be careful they really dry your face it is like a burn if you overdo it. PROACTIVE USES THESE SAME THINGS. Really the dollar store one works just as good if you use it as a daily routine.





More recently I discovered acne treatments that contain sulfur. They work better for me than the other kind, but are hard to come by in stores. Dollar general sells one. It is in the hispanic section, not with the other cosmetics. I'll post a link below so you can see what it looks like. Be very careful though it really can burn your skin if you overdo it right off, you wont realize until the next day.
It really depends on the type of skin you have and what is causing your acne breakouts. There are a dozen treatments that promise the world but are really disappointing. Your best bet is to ask your dermatologist as they will know more about your specific condition.





I learned a lot about acne and actually found a way to get rid of it quickly from this squidoo lens:
Hi Courtney,





I personally use a few things at the moment.





By far my favourite product at the momement is my mud mask. I use AHAVA's Dead Sea mud mask and it is really superb. You only leave it on for 2 minutes, so you can easily do it before heading off to work. It really makes your skin look amazing, even after one treatment. I currently use it twice a week.





I also use a supplement which has been designed exclusively for preventing acne and beautifying skin. It is by Acnezine, and you get a few 2 month free trial here: http://www.PizzaFaceNoMore.com





I also use the topical cream from Acnezine as well. I used to use pure Tea Tree Oil, but my skin is too sensative to use it by itself. Acnezine has tea tree oil, as well as aloe vera and benzoyl peroxide which do the job of both removing existing pimples, and preventing them from forming in the first place.





Again, you can get a free 2 month trial from here: http://www.PizzaFaceNoMore.com





After a big night of partying, you can find me the next day, in the bath ,with my mud mask on :P, If I don't, I break out pretty badly in the next day or two.





Hope this helps!
I don't use any home remedies, but I just read that Therapeutix is suppose to be real good %26amp; it's not too strong where it would hurt sensitive skin
I use the skin Id system.


It is so great and is personalized for you.
have you tried the proactiv mask or the mint julep? I have bad acne and I really like those two.
your answer is in the site i mentioned in my sources
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin