Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a really good skin care regimen to keep my skin healthy?

All I really do is wash my face with cepatphil facial soap once a day, wear suscreen, put on moisturizer once a day, and use my dermabrasion machine once a month. I have normal/combination skin.What is a really good skin care regimen to keep my skin healthy?
What's wrong with what your doing now?


is your skin reacting well to what your doing?


If its to much try using Clinique, they have a line for skin types. i have pretty normal skin, but certain times of the year it can get over dry or oil, depends but i find that their sensitive line is just right for me.What is a really good skin care regimen to keep my skin healthy?
I'll recommend mine, because I'm combo, acne and occasional oil in the T-zone, but I am also SUPER sensitive and peel like crazy.





In the shower: Leave Bliss Clog-Dissolving Cleansing Milk on for the duration of the shower so the steam works on my pores. Exfoliate with Estee Lauder So Polished scrub.


At night: Remove makeup with Estee Lauder Take It All Away. use Proactive toner. Apply Prescriptives All You Need moisturizer (I like the AHA). Use Neutrogena Fight-and-Fade gel for spot treatment.





Four times a week I use an acne lotion from my dermatologist. The other three I use Philosophy Hope In A Jar and Benzaclin as an additional spot treatment.
It really depends. There is no skin solution that works for everyone. However, i do not recommend pro-active!!!. i used to use it, my skin was so clear and blemish free, but because it has so much bleach in it it bleached my skin. i was very pale!


i have tried everything including Artistry from Amway Global (as the girl above talks about).


My solution is Sorbelene soap bars for sensitive skin. then i use a really good moisturiser, Nivea is awesome. exfoliate with an exfoliating glove each morning too.


good luck
The best regime is to try a good cleanser for your skin type in the morning and at night,


then a good moisturizer again for your skin type. once a week you should use a good scrub/microdermabrassion to remove your dead skin cells, and a good night cream. You should check out my Mary Kay products





http://www.fionasbeautyshop.com/








the basic skin care set is perfect to start your routine.
you should buy artistry from amway global, its amazing





http://imak.qbeautyzone.com/default.aspx





it keeps my skinrejuvenatedd, smooth, glowing, and blemish free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin