Saturday, November 28, 2009

What skin care product should I use? I am porcelain skinned and am very sensitive to most cleaners?

I have many under-the-skin pimples (which I believe is because I am not exfoliating propely?) and also blackheads, whiteheads, and sometimes nodules.





It's rough! I tried skinID and that sufficed for a while,but my skin was always red and dry and now it has begun breaking out all over again.





What is a product that is helpful to sensitive skins, exfoliates deeply, and still has a low level of antibacterial/antiacne medicine in it?What skin care product should I use? I am porcelain skinned and am very sensitive to most cleaners?
Clear.Now from Artistry is the best on the market... I get it at http://mrtester.ltdteam.com password beautyWhat skin care product should I use? I am porcelain skinned and am very sensitive to most cleaners?
Aveeno and Cedaphil are both really great. Hope they work out for you :)





If you are not sure about these, then I would suggest going to your doctor for over the counter cleansers or cleansers that he/she suggests. Also, you can do some research on your own by looking up something such as ';sensitive facial skin cleanser'; online and taking some time to look around and discover highly rated products or products that sound right for you :)
You should try AcneFree. You can get it at wal*mart for only twenty dollars. I used it and my skin cleared up within three days and by a week i didn't even have to wear make up. And when you take a shower you should use St. Ives apricot scrub for blackhead control. It also is at wal*mart for five dollars and if you get a different brand it will probably be a different price.
Try going to a Trader Joe's or Whole Foods Market and get Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Face Wash and Moisturizer.


I have the same problem and these products have cleared my skin up so much and I have a healthy glow now. Plus, it's all natural so it won't irritate your skin.


I also use the Blemish roller.
try queen helene mint julep mask it's amazing and really cheap you can find it at drugstores for like 4 bucks





good luck :)
i dont no, but did ya get yhur money bak on skinid?
Cetaphil cleaners and the Eucerin redness relief line





the reason for the ';under-skin'; pimples is because of numerous things..main thing i believe is because of over-abrasive cleansing and or scrubbing..stay away from scrubs..it will over-work your sebacious glands and produce deeper bacteria..you need a calming cleanser with no fillers..best kind is cetaphil products. walmart has them for under 5 dollars..and i would also recommend lots and lots of moisturizer. try neutrogena oil free acne stress control 3 in 1..it reduces redness and will help retain moisture. use a spot treatment only on your pimples..clean and clear advantage is really good or neutrogena's rapid clear 8 hr gel..use a mask once or twice a week..


if all else fails.....


try the eucerin redness relief skin care line..its a little more expensive but believe me..it works veryyy well. my dermatologist incorporated it into my skin care routine.


personally, ive been on every acne product on the shelves and prescription medicines..i used to get cortizone shots in my nodules and once i took ammnesteem (generic accutane) i was cleared up in 4 months and have saved hundreds on my skin. best of luck and i really hope this works for you!! :)
I just got out of the bath and my skin feels so gooood! It's smoothe and my itchy skin issues are gone!


We have hard water and my skin is so sensitive to a lot of cleansers. My skin is always rough and itchy SO,


I took a picture of the stuff that I used. I bought it at walmart. It's got the same ingredient that most of the other exspensive


bath/skin products have, which is, Colloidal Oatmeal. It's great for rashes, insect bites, eczema, and sensitive skin !!! It's a powder


and you pour 1 cup of it into your bath water. It heals and smooths the whole body. It exfoliates too! Feels Great! I just wanted to come on to see if any


of you were having skin problems and in hopes that this would be a good choice for your skin issues. Give it a try, ya never know! =)


And, all the blackheads that were on my nose.. whoooshh.. dang near gone!! it's awesome!!! Great for people who have acne all over too!








Here's the pic of the Dr Teal's Bath and Body..


http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i308/c鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin