Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a good skin care regime for someone with dry skin?

What type of products should I use?





Can somebody please give me a simple regime for a person with dry skins and prone to pimples? Thanks.What is a good skin care regime for someone with dry skin?
Love OLAY face serum. I hv dry skin as well but are prone to pimples from high moisture products clogging my poors. The serum maintains my skins moisture, insanely soft and m y makeup goes on better. I use it alone at night. Use a poor minimizer to help prevent clogged poors. That helps as well.What is a good skin care regime for someone with dry skin?
I have dry finger tips and they really hurt so I went to this website www.the solution to your needs.com they have lots of stuff ,but on the health%26amp; beauty I found something for my finger tips 'lotion hands then were rubber gloves , sounds crazy but it help, may be this website can help you . good luck!
i always put a mix of saltwater and toothpaste on my face. it takes blemishes away 95% of the time i use it
Aveeno! I use it and it is all natural and good on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin