Saturday, November 28, 2009

What skin care lotion is best for your skin?

On my arms and my legs, I have places where I have very dry skin and I was wondering if anyone knew what skin care lotion product is best for your skin that you can get a supermart or drug store? I want brands of lotion please!What skin care lotion is best for your skin?
If you buy a product make sure it doesn't have mineral oil as that forms a barrier with your skin and since skin is a respiratory organ it needs to breath. For skin to retain moisture and not be dry it need to be able to absorb the moisture and retain it. I find it best to apply a good moisturizing cream immediately after I shower as this helps the skin to retain the moisture after being wet. Make sure the product you buy has the same PH balance as our skin which is PH5.5 as this helps the natural balance of our skin, and will help to reduce irritation and dryness.





Arbonne have some wonderful botanical products that combat dryness my son has terrible dry skin and feet and their product have had amazing results. However you need to have a consultant to purchase any products on-line.





Check out www.Arbonne.com if you need help purchasing click on consultants Linda Sackett and send me a message I'll be happy to help you.What skin care lotion is best for your skin?
http://aloeverainfo.co.cc Report Abuse

Linda mentioned some good points... just to add to that, avoid hot showers or baths which can dry out the skin. Diet is also important to eat fresh fruit, vegetables and drink water. Another product you might want to check out is %26lt;a href=鈥渉ttp://buyingaloeveraski鈥?Vera Skin Care%26lt;/a%26gt; Report Abuse

OKAY for your face, this is the BEST one but you can only get it from department stores...Clinic Moisturizing lotion step 3


trust me, you'll LOVE IT the bottle is about 20 dollars but so worth it and it'll last you about four months if you use it twice a day...believe me!
jergens is great for dry skin and also smells good, this lotion has been used in our family for a long time. my mother used to use it
Burt's Bees is the best lotion! All natural and really work!
Not a lotion exactly but Vaseline is best for very dry skin. If not Vaseline, try Vaseline Intensive Care.
Japanese brands are the best.
i have really sensitive, dry and acne-prone skin, and dove cool moisture lotion hasn't given me any problems so far, i've been using it since the summer. it smells good and it moisturizes me but doesn't make me feel greasy and weighed-down.
i had the same problem before, is it itchy for you? where the area is dry? mine was occasionally





i started to use Aveeno the skin relief moisturizing lotion (with oatmeal). so far it gives the best result for my skin. i tried vaseline before but didnt work but Aveeno has been good for me :)
The BOdy shop africa spa body cream
best is almond oil


apply few drops of almond oil
I like Curel, it doesnt irritate my skin and keeps it hydrated.
nuetrogina or proactive both work i know got tons going away!!!
oil of olay..they have a huge line of products now...shower gel and lotions and age defying stuff.


They are pretty good
any baby lotion moisturizes good and is decent if you have sensitive skin......the milk and honey one smells good too....then there's olay quench that does the same and makes you glow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin