Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best skin care product you can buy?

I use Clarins, and LOVE it...but my face does tend to turn red from it (which I have heard that happens to a lot of people using Clarins)


..Sooo, I wanted to try something new.. I heard Lancome is great?..


any suggestions? I am not concerned about the Price... as long as it is good. Clarins is expensive, but it has done wonders on my skin... seriously... anyway, what else is out there?What is the best skin care product you can buy?
My fave is proactive. I have used it a lot. But dont go and order the kit online. Go to ur local mall and go to a poative booth. And tell them you want to buy there product. Then they will ask you a few questions to find the PERFECT kit for YOU, And they will make a custom kit with every thing you need. The only prob I have heard that happens is that if you stop using it you MIGHT brake out. It depends on how bad ur skin is.


But I have never had any probs. just the fact that it takes longer then just a face scrub to keep it clean and apply it. It takes me about 2 min to use every thing in my kit.


Well, Good luck! I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin