Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is proper skin care and foot care for ballarinas?

I am giving a MK skin care class to summer workshops for ballet and I was just wondering is there anything ballarinas should do over the everyday make-up wearer, I want to give them all the information they need.What is proper skin care and foot care for ballarinas?
Lots of pedicures. always wear a good moisturizer. Under your makeup and even after you clean it off. moisturizer is very important all over the body. Dry or oily. Oily gets that way from not enough moisture. Dry is usually light skinned folk and drink lots of lots of water.What is proper skin care and foot care for ballarinas?
Be sure to get ALL the makeup off the face, I like to use those ';facial'; towels from Dove.





And use foot mosturizer every day to avoid cracked ugly feet. Keep the toe nails short.
Lots of padding in their ';pointes';. I used a ton of cotton when I was younger.. The best thing is to just not dance. It ruins your feet and knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin