Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best skin care to use for dry sensitive skin?

Looking for a new skin care range for dry sensitive skin, in the mid price range. I need a cleanser, toner and moistouriser. What could you reccommend? Please dont say clinique as i dont suit their skin care, and olay brings me out in a rash. Can you reccommend anything other than that? Cheers xxxWhat is the best skin care to use for dry sensitive skin?
try the nivia range. i have sensitive skin and i use the nivia for men range. also if your hands are drying out and sore. remember to wear rubber gloves when doing the washing up or any cleaning when you are using chemicals/products of some sort.What is the best skin care to use for dry sensitive skin?
try out aloe vera and clear pores http://aloeverainfo.co.cc Report Abuse

Natural skin care remedies are the best I find to use, Aloe vera being one of the most popular on the market today. You can discover how aloe vera effects the skin at http://buyingaloeveraskincare.com hope this helps. Report Abuse

Definately not clinique. What you have to remember is that the sensitivity and dryness are caused by chemicals rather than actual dryness of the skin. I wouldnt recommend using a toner, instead try a more simplistic approach of a good moisture laden face wash such as the 'simple' wash, letting the water be your toner (dont splash cold water on your face though) and then a heavy moisturiser. I am currently using the Nivea Q10 anti wrinkle day cream on my skin as being in my 30's with senstive skin I cant get away with the light simple sort of creams.
try nivea range of products and if you suffer from sore skin due to the weather use there creme that sort in the blue tub,i have used it for years and its the only thing that helps me im 38 and have tried loads of diffirent stuff and i always go back to nivea.
Just use E45 cream. Its cheap, but really effective. I get really bad dry skin in the winter, but the the day i put it on, the next morning my skin already looks and feels better!


It wont dry out your skin further and it's suitable for the whole family. :]


x
i know an amazing one, my sister got it from the spa its called 'phytomer-hydracontinue' its for dry skin and it moisturizes all day. if its not in your price range try 'suave' thats good too :]
I think E45 will work for you. I had very dry, very irritable skin until i tried E45. Its made for dry sensitive and it works . The next best thing i know after E45 is Avon's ';Moisture Therapy'; work really well too. There is also the Palmers range and I'm certain you will find a toner and cleanser to go with their ';Skin Success Formula';





i realized after trying so many creams that almost all the scented moisturizers had perfume in them and that meant alcohol which helped to dry up my skin faster.
Elizabeth Arden has a ';Hydrating Masque'; spelled just like that, that I cannot live w/out.
E45
I wouldn't suggest Clinique for you as it is very harsh.





I really think that you should try Clarins- it is excellent for dry skin and is great quality without being too pricey. If you buy it from a large department store then it will be cheaper and you will also get some samples.
try Aveno no scent lotion....wrked for me..... :D
You could try the Simple range, they have no scents and are suitable for sensitive skin.
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin