Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best skin care product in stores?

I'm getting married in a little over 5 months and obviously I want as little blemishes as possible. What are some of the best products you've used? Right now I'm battling both pimples and blackheads and I really don't want to have to pay to have my pictures touched up. What is the best skin care product in stores?
I cant answer your question exactly but I have found this site that is loaded with information. Congrats on the wedding. The site is factsu.com and there is a link called beauty. Good luckWhat is the best skin care product in stores?
Have you tried benzoyl peroxide products? Usually either benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid is effective, but if you have sensitive skin, you should probably try something more gentle with less chemicals. Luckily, you have 5 months to let your skin get accommodated to what you try, so you still have time. Sorry I dont have specific products, nothing has ever worked 100% for me, I'm still on the search too unfortunately. However, i would NOT recommend proactiv... biggest mistake ever! But everyone is different.. so they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin