Monday, November 30, 2009

What are the manufacturing costs for natural skin care?

I am working on a business plan for a line of natural skin care products and am trying to determine the contract manufacturing costs. I know that there is a 100% mark up from wholesale to retail. Can I assume a 100% mark up from manufacturing to wholesale? I am aware it depends on ingredients and number of products manufactured but I need an educated guess.What are the manufacturing costs for natural skin care?
you will be surprised if you know the manufacturing costs .Makeup industry is always a windfall profit industry ,but why the makeup is so expensive ? the answers is channel costs ,distributor make the most of profits , if the price an Eye Gel is $150 ,the manufacturing costs just is about $5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin