Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I purchase Nicole Miller Make Up and Skin Care line?

I really like, rather love the Nicole Miller Make up line and the hair salon I used to buy it from no-longer carries it. If anyone has any idea where to buy it. I have searched on-line to no avail.Where can I purchase Nicole Miller Make Up and Skin Care line?
I agree, her make up is simply the best. I get all of my Nicole Miller thru the Wellness Company and I get a 40% discount. http://www.nicolemillerskincare.com/. Shoot me and email an I will give you all of the details on where and how to purchase her great make up!





I hope this helps!Where can I purchase Nicole Miller Make Up and Skin Care line?
I think Nicole Miller is only offered through Melaleuca because that is the only reason I joined Melaleuca. I can help you with an order or whatever you need. Report Abuse

I think the only way to get Nicole Miller make up is through Melaleuca--or know someone that deals in Melaleuca [hope I spelled it right].

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin