Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone have tips or suggestions about creating a skin care line?

I am in the first phase of creating a skin care line. I am currently doing research and would like your opinion!Does anyone have tips or suggestions about creating a skin care line?
I am trying to do the same thing. I would go to www.score.org


and get free consulting advice.


I would find a mentor to work with in the business and get some experience.


Try to find a book on skincare ingredients to see what you would like to include. Is this skincare based on technological advances or do you want a more natural line?


I would get a list of ingredients and try to experiment with different recipes.


Are there cosmetic companies with labs in your area?If there are I would try and interview a cosmetic chemist. They gave me some information. Thats what I did, you would be surprised at who is willing to help you.


There are also companies that will produce the product for you, you would just have to give them some ideas of what you want.


www.aromaticsandmore.com


www.makingcosmetics.com


www.diycosmetics.com


www.cosmeticindex.com


www.theherbarie.com





Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin