Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best skin care for combination skin? I feel like I have tried everything and nothing works.?

It is more oily that not, but I can't handle the dry patches. My skin is extremly sensetive as well. I hate the breakouts, but can't stand the dry patches.What is the best skin care for combination skin? I feel like I have tried everything and nothing works.?
I can send you a free sample of Jafra Balance Dynamics if you are in the USA. It helps restore the balance of moisture and oil in the skin for a more radiant glow. It comes with a Cleanser, Toner, Day Cream and Night Cream. Email me if you are interested.What is the best skin care for combination skin? I feel like I have tried everything and nothing works.?
Sensitive skin Noxema.....I always get compliments on my soft great complexion and when they ask what I use they shudder in horror but I like Noxema it gets rid of oils and keeps the shine down....softens the skin and moisturizes.....
Try Boscia products. They are a bit expensive but works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin