Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How important is skin care to u? And do u have any remedies for like blemishes or fun facts?

VERY important to me! Not so much in how many times I take care of my skin, or if I do it faithfully, but more that I use ingredients that are natural and gentle, nourishing without stripping oils or damaging skin.


I use powdered milk for washing my face, and natural homemade recipes for masks and body scrubs. I have had amazing success with it and can't believe I didn't figure this out sooner!


I really enjoy this site for recipes, links and skin care tips: http://www.simplynaturalskin.com





Hope you do too!How important is skin care to u? And do u have any remedies for like blemishes or fun facts?
Very important.If you are looking at disguising the white patches use concealer.Make sure that the shade of the concealer matches that of your skin.You can make use of a panstick by Body Shop for camouflaging spots and follow up with a light dusting of bronzing powder for a sparkling finish.


Remedy:Grate carrots and apply fresh on pimples and blemishes.The vitamin C cleanses your pores thoroughly.


Hope this helps!How important is skin care to u? And do u have any remedies for like blemishes or fun facts?
A little rubbing alcohol on pimples...they dry up in a day, and never get infected. yay!
very important i dont wanna wind up looking like you.........................i do have remedies i smuther **** all over my face and it makes me feel beautiful and turns my face black so you cant even see the blemishes!!


tastes great to!
I swear by Witch-Hazel oil..it never evwer doesn't work. I also like Tea Tree BodyShop products and Clearasil Rapid action creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin