Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best drugstore brand to use for skin care?

i have dry skin and not severe, but i do have dark circles


i see all of these adds for cleansers and stuff, but i just don't know what to try. So i want to know what all you ladies out there would recommend :) i just really want to find a routine that would work for me, and of course the right products. thnx =)What is the best drugstore brand to use for skin care?
Neutrogena is definitely a trusted brand for me. But regularly I use their transparent facial bar (they have them labelled for different skin types), toner and their sunscreen. Remember that cleansers work by clinging to the dirt, makeup and oils in your skin so that the water can wash it away. You don't need any fancy product to do this. Just a product that does it efficiently, gently and without residue.


I also use Aveeno/Olay moisturizer and Nivea cream.


Basially Aveeno/Olay is non-greasy, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic and has SPF so it works great under makeup with my skin.


Nivea gives me a lot of moisture during the winter time (because I live in a very warm place) and feels really rich on your skin. I can also use this both on my body and on my face.


For my body, I use Palmer's Cocoa butter lotion. It makes my skin feel incredibly soft and it evens skin tone. It's supposed to reduce stretch marks too.


For exfoliation, I just use brown sugar over my cleanser, and to remove makeup, baby oil.


Good luck :)What is the best drugstore brand to use for skin care?
I no of a great website which sell all types of skin care products. I only use it for the hair removal cream (I cycle). But yea it has a lot of great products so you should check it out. Also what is great is that they have a money back gaurantee if it doesnt work.





http://www.revitol.com/?aid=910604

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin