Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best skin care range for dry sensitive skin?

I'm 16 and yet to start a daily regime. My skin already looks a bit older than that of a 16 year old's though, and I'd like a few products to help stop my skin drying out more. I know I'm supposed to stay away from alcohol and fragranced products, but can anyone recommend me a range (please don't say E45 cream) that works). In the mid-price range (拢25 per product max).What is the best skin care range for dry sensitive skin?
Dove Sensitive skin soap.


AmLactine(i think that's how it spelt)





They work amazing!What is the best skin care range for dry sensitive skin?
I'm a year older than you and I have sensitive skin, so I can relate to you completely. I find the ';Simple'; range are really good because they offer a huge range of products and have no colours or fragrance, and they're not too expensive; well within your maximum price of 拢25. If you want to know which products will suit your skin type, speak to a pharmacist or someone working in a shop such as Boots. =)
st ives is good but i totally recommend Liz Earle it is so amazing me and my mum like you have highly sensitive skin and could never find and facial wash that didn't inflame our skin but this is great at getting rid of and clogged and blocked pores.





the only major let down is that it is kinda expensive but you get like about 200ml of cleanser,tonic spritzer then 50ml of moisturiser for about 拢30 for all together and it lasts for like 3 months because you don't need a lot.





it is all made from 100% natural products and no chemicals or animal extracts and isn't tested on animals it is made in the isle of white





you also get a free gift when you buy it





i 100% recommend it-it has changed my skin and i use no other products (except for st ives apricot cleanser and scrub which i also recommend).





now my brother his girlfriend my grandma and my friend use it too.





plus i'm 13 so my skin would usually be oily and have quite a bit of acne but because i use these tubs of greatness i don't
You can use the following product to get a healthy look to your skin, and it's absolutely great for every day use. Since, it's in your range, you can try it.





http://www.palazah.com/anti-aging/natura鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin