Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the Best Skin care product Around?

I'm not super acne prone though I do occasionally break out but it seems like everything I buy either makes me break out more or dries out my skin like crazy. Any ideas?What is the Best Skin care product Around?
Arbonne has several amazing skin care lines! The FC5 si awesome~ you ahev to check it out http://www.arbonnefc5.com/index.asp?lang鈥?/a>





I love theis line!!1What is the Best Skin care product Around?
L'oreal's Skin genesis moisturizer!! I use the pink oil free one, it's amazing! i'm really sensitive to a lot of products too but this doesn't bother my skin at all and it makes it looks a lot clearer too :)
This is a great organic product that works really well....





http://bit.ly/SkinBotanica





Plus Free shipping on orders over $49
You might want to try something formulated for adult skin, it will not dry out so much. Wear a moisturizer.
Aveeno Clear Complexion


The cleanser and moisturizer work amazing ;)
Johnson %26amp; Johnson Clena and Clear Faoming face wash... works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin