Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's a good skin care product with cocoa butter as one of the first 3 ingredients?

I've used products with cocoa butter b4, but I am having a problem finding one with it as a main ingredient, even tho they advertise the product as having cocoa butter, there is all this other crap in it I don't want!What's a good skin care product with cocoa butter as one of the first 3 ingredients?
Cocoa butter nourishing mask by Queen Helene, its cocoa butter and it works well to clean pores and also makes face soft and adds a glow. I use it daily....What's a good skin care product with cocoa butter as one of the first 3 ingredients?
bodyshop? mark and spencer?
Go into the organic section of the grocery store. I use Palmer, but i don't think it is one of the first 3 ing. :( Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin