Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best skin care for teenager boys. I need something simple and easy and something that is afforable?

I need something that will really work for my skin, something that works for BLACK MALES, really well and something that isn`t complicated (like so many steps). Something like a mask or something, like i have acne under my chin from all that shaving and idk what to do, it really is getting to me. I also need something that will even my skin tone really well.Whats the best skin care for teenager boys. I need something simple and easy and something that is afforable?
I use stridex. It's very simple, it's cheap, it seems to keep acne under control for me. Go for it.Whats the best skin care for teenager boys. I need something simple and easy and something that is afforable?
my bro(mexican) and his friend that is a BLACK MALE....both use pro activ,....it works really well and if you get the three month supply they charge you automaticlly and send you a new set every three months..for like 20 bucks every time..plus they send you the refining mask and other extras...
lol im black jamaican ok u need 2 get proactive or every nite b4 u go 2 sleep get the blue cake soap and rub on yur face and yur chiin keep it dere for 1 hours sleep on yur back or lay down on yur back with a hot rag on top make sure u steam duh rag make sure it doesnt drip ok! Also can i get best answer?
here you go!


http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/鈥?/a>


and make sure you moisturize!
ask a friend or just anyone, even if it's a girl. because it's all skin, so whatever works for someone will work for you.
Bulldog





good stuff
maybe its shaving cream that causes the acne?
Idk my brother uses clearisal thingy...but he is white..idk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin