Monday, June 21, 2010

Can you recommend a good skin care lotion that is alcohol free?

alot of lotions have alcohol and other drying agents in them, and they dry my skin out terribly.


Can you recommend a good skin care lotion that is alcohol free?
I am using Clean %26amp; Clear's ';Day'; lotion.





You are supposed to use the Day and Night together and it's FANTASTIC





Even if you just use the Day lotion, it's light, smells great, NOT greasy, and it has SPF 15





This lotion is WONDERFUL, I highly recommend itCan you recommend a good skin care lotion that is alcohol free?
burt's bees 'marshmallow vanishing cream' it's a little expensive, but it lasts forever. it's all natural so no weird reactions. it's perfect for dry skin and it doesn't make me break out ever.
lately i have been using this special herbal soap called wardi shan. it was specially sent to me from egypt it is amazing it took away all spots and leaves skin soft and clear i might sound like an advert but it's worth it!
Booker T's super special Handjob Lotion
I have a cherry blossom body lotion form Bath%26amp;Body works that is alcohol free...
forever aloe vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin