Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can anyone recommend a skin care product for body acne?

I am 31 weeks pregnant with my first child and have very bad acne on my shoulders, chest, and back. I know this is due to increased horomones. My face is completely clear, due to my daily regimen of washing, toning, and moisturizing. Since I don't usually have body acne, I don't know of any good body washes or lotions that may help the situation. Can anyone recommend a good body wash or treatment? I have already tried Neutrogena Acne Body wash and it seems to make it worse.Can anyone recommend a skin care product for body acne?
Arbonne products work great and completely pure and safe and made with all natural botanical products. Other products (like neutrogena) put harsh chemicals and animal by-products in their products which is what makes your condition worse. They also have a baby line that I recommend for all babies (and I work with a pediatrician that recommends Arbonne to all her patients!) You can check out the website www.arbonne.com. If you are interested in the products or have questions feel free to email me at sara4arbonne@yahoo.com. Good Luck!Can anyone recommend a skin care product for body acne?
I AM A NURSE, I DISCOVERED ARBONNE 3 YEARS AGO THROUGH THE DR. I WORK FOR. IT IS INCREDIBLE, AND YOU WILL WANT TO GET THE BABY LINE, IT TAKES ALOT OF WORRIES AWAY ! I WILL ALSO BE GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. debstar50 b@sbcglobal.net Report Abuse

ask your doctor first im sure your obygyne will suggest some,safety first! ask if st. ives apricot body wash is safe for you ,take care
you need some type of body ';scrub';...works best on acne. try any of the body washes out there....most have sacylic acid.
I bought my son a shower gel that contains salicylic acid at Walmart. It seems to be working well.
You might need to exfoliate... I used to get horrible acne on my back and chest, and then I started exfoliating, and the problem went away.





Mix some brown sugar and lotion, and massage onto acne prone area (do not apply to face, it might be too harsh). Rub in circles to remove dead skin. Rinse in shower, and you're done!





In terms of treatment, you might want to go to a spa and ask. Once a year, I go for a ';Dead Sea Mud Wrap'; - they exfoliate the entire body, rinse off, and then cover your body with mud from the dead sea and wrap you like a taco while you take a 20 min nap. Sooooooo relaxing. But you're pregnant, so I'd recommend going to a spa and asking about treatments that are safe.
The only thing that will work is to go to the dermatologist because i had bad acne


an nothing worked and i went to the dermatologist and the acne started going away they give you the type of medicine that will work for you but it is expensive it cost me 600$ but the acne started decreasing
Try these simple remedies which can clear your skin.Wear cotton clothing and use powder to keep your back dry.Since bacteria can exacerbate the condition, always wear clean clothes, bras and T-shirts. When washing your back use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don鈥檛 be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin.Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin