Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced organic skin care regime for combination skin?

I have looked up different product such as siku, lush, burts bees, aubrey organics, and kiss my face organics, but am unsure how to compare them ( which products work the best etc.). Any help would be greatly appreciated!Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced organic skin care regime for combination skin?
lush is the best. My skin has never looked so good. try herbalism, coal face or tea tree water if you have oily skin. and never never forget honey trap lip balm. I love that stuff!!!Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced organic skin care regime for combination skin?
Check out the stuff at www.origins.com. The new plantidote stuff is pretty popular. I prefer the Perfect World line but all of their stuff is pretty great.
I think the skincare products from Dr Hauschka are fantastic. When I first started buying them I thought they were expensive, but they last for ages. For years I used to get patches of eczema on my face and the Dr Hauschka products cleared it completely. They also really balance out your skintype which should be ideal for your combination skin.


I live in the UK and use Ebay as you can save a lot compared to the shop prices or buying online from Dr Hauschka.
Aristry is really good. Now they are a prestige skin care but their ingredients are organic. I'm not sure whether or not you've heard of Nutrilite? well they are the number one vitamin and supplement company in the world and they are all organic, they put their ingredients in the Artistry skin care. You can to to http://www.artistry.com to read about Artistry. If you decide you want to buy something you can go to http://www.adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com They have a 100% money back guarentee on all of their stuff so if you use any of them and are not happy with it for any reason they will give all your money back. I hope this helped :)
try chinese, korean, and japanese skin care lines if you are really interested... these cultures have really developed great skin care lines long before those popular american and european brands did...





some affordable brands and outlets include kanebo, shiseido, VOV, the face shop, and skinfood...





very natural products .... you can also check these online...





i hope you'll like them too.. coz before, i used to patronize western beauty products.. but when my face started to really get worse the more i use them, i switched to VOV and elianto products, korean, and they really works wonders on my skin...





i hope you'll also find them really amazing...








ajah...!!!
u can try tea tree facial wash frm body wash..the price is reasonable..i have acne and senstiive and oily face..tea tree face wash work for me..i tht u can try acne facial...umm u can try sg website at 88db,they have few recommended beauty salons that are gd..i tht u can try cucumber mask frm faceshops..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin