Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a good skin care line to prevent premature aging?

don't get me wrong, I'm not that old. I am 23 but I am starting to notice some really fine lines under my eyes and it's creeping me out. I want to know if anyone has heard of a good skin care line that can prevent premature aging and that can also nurture my skin. I have an oily complexion and I'm somewhat prone to acne. Please help...I need good advice!Does anyone know of a good skin care line to prevent premature aging?
First of all, you do not have mature skin until the age of 25. You have two more years to go but it is good to start using products to prevent wrinkles. I know of a good product but they are sold only in specific places. There is one called the revitilizing eye cream that is sold in Being Spa the website is www.beingspausa.com you can find it on there. There is also the sothys refirmming products which I have no clue where you can buy. Check it out online!Does anyone know of a good skin care line to prevent premature aging?
Try using Oil of Olay products it will work. Skin Defining..
I truly and honestly believe that mary kay timewise collection is the best.. They have a microdermabrassion set that helps minimize fine lines and pores and not only that all of there product is 100% guaranteed.. I have seen women in there 50's and they have better skin than me and they use mary kay.. well i hope that helps and of course you can always go to there website and see other products that help with anti-aging i am 23 myself and i know what you are talking about.
Mary Kay is amazing. They are a little expensive, but I love their live. THey have an acne product as well..something like volation or something...which is amazing.


And TimeWise is what I use (im 18...starting early!!!). I love it and totally recommend it.
gensing roots
L'Bri Pure n' Natural is a natural aloe based skin care company. The products do not contain mineral oils, waxes, lanolin's, parabens, artificial colors or fragrances. These are pore clogging ingredients that confuse your skin. You can request a free 6 piece sample set at www.judyalders.lbri.com. It's absolutely wonderful! There is a 30 day money back guarantee and it's very affordable. The cleanser is only $14 and will last you 3-4 months.
Arbonne is a great skin care line for every skin type! I my self have had acne and Arbonne Clear Advantage was the only thing that cleared it up! I do use a lot of the anti-aging line as I can! I use the eye cream and love it! I am 30 and was also noticing those fine lines! In the few months I have been using Abronne I have noticed a decrease in the lines and my bags under and above my eyes! Email and I can get you more info about Arbonne if you would like!!
  • hair cut styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin