Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the best winter skin care product for women age 34-35?

I have used Chanel skin care products for 8 years. For years, it worked wonders. I still don't have any visible lines. And I don't want to get any lines. I heard from a friend of my mother's that I should change my skincare regimen every season or every year. I am wondering if there's any reputable brand (except for Dr. Brandt, Clarins and Clinique) that will help my skin shine, become luminous, and prevent wrinkles from appearing.What's the best winter skin care product for women age 34-35?
There's no reason to change your skincare regime if it's working. You may want to add or substitute products as the season's change to meet your skin's needs. I switch to a gel cleanser in the summer and add in a bit of extra moisture in the winter. If your skin is dry, I really love BioElements x10 Moisture Gel. You put in on under moisturizer and it gives an extra boost of moisture. When I use that and Jane Iredale Tinted Moisturizer in Peach (which corrects discoloration, I have rosecea), my skin looks amazing.


Depending on what Chanel products you are using you may want to use their moisturizing toner, the name of which escapes me even though I use it regularly. It's the pink one.What's the best winter skin care product for women age 34-35?
SInce you're aging, your cell turnover rate is slower than younger skin so make sure to exfoliate to remove dead skin. I make one myself out of olive oil and brown sugar (and sometimes honey) which works amazingly well and makes my skin really glowy and soft. If you choose to buy one, look for one which has a sugar base instead of nut shells which can be overly abrasive on the skin. Even though it is going to be winter, continue to use a moisturizer that has at least an SPF of 15 because the suns rays will still be damaging. Aveeno makes a good one which also has small flecks in them which makes light reflect off them and make your skin appear softer and wrinkle free. Bio-oil also works wonders as a moisturizer and will help your skin stay hydrated throughout the winter months.
Abrione will help your skin shine, luminous and youth-full

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin